10/01/2013

Must have: Clinique Take the Day Off Cleansing Balm

Recently, I have switched my whole skincare routine to Clinique, for about a month now. And the products have been great, but one particular product out of all I really have to share with you all!


The texture is like lip balm, and no water is needed at the time of application, remember to apply it on a dry face. Start with your cheeks, when you rub it, it will become oil-like. Keep rubbing to your nose, then your chin, then forehead.


The great thing about this balm is that it could be used to cleanse lipstick and eye makeup! How amazing! But I always leave the lip and eye at last so the colour won't smear other parts of you face that much. When the eye makeup is really thick, although it's normally enough with one time cleansing with the balm, I would apply again on only around the eye area to make sure all makeup is gone.

How to cleanse it?
Just use warm water to thoroughly wash off the balm like other facial cleansing foam. Then the skin will feel supple and clean. Follow by daily skincare routine afterwards.

And you don't need to apply much every time, so that's why I have been using it for about a month now, and I have only scratched the surface of it!

Try it yourself, this is really THE product to have! :D

No comments :

Blog Widget by LinkWithin