10/07/2010

O'slee ROSEHIP BB Cream

"Breathable but water-resistant veil once applied"? Sounds strange, doesn't it? This is how O'slee describes this Rosehip BB Cream HD Flawless SPF 26 PA++, they made it magical by using the most advanced ionic membrane technology.

I have been using it for a week now, and this is the fourth BB cream I tried (all different brands). O'slee's no doubt very thin and breathable, but I guess my face has too much flaws for it to cover :(. So it's actually a bit too thin for my liking, but if you don't usually put make up on when you go out, it's a perfect product to just brighten up your face (afterall, if you like a full make-up, you don't really use BB cream :P).

Since it's super hot in Hong Kong now, after walking outdoor for a while every morning, there would be sweat above my upper lip, and I usually just wipe them off with my index finger, and this morning when I arrive the office, I checked the mirror, and I haven't turned into a dirty looking baby with upper lip as dark as a moustache. :P So I guess the "breathable but water-resistant veil once applied" really does work!

But normally after lunch, I will have to re-apply it, whereas for the last one I used, the fading wasn't as obvious. (Yes, I admit that I am a very lazy person who don't re-touch my make-up in the afternoon).

The texture is quite watery, I guess that's how it could be so thin and breathable on the face, you basically don't feel that it's there after putting it on your face, but it does have a brighten effect.

So do try it and let me know what you think!

3 comments :

Lyra said...

I just loved it here! This blog is really good! I have a blog too, but it is in portuguese and probably you won't understand anything! *lol*

I'm very curious about these new brands I'm seeing in cosme-de! I think I'll try them! ;-)

Melissa said...

Is it possible you could provide the ingredient list of this product? I'm really interested in trying it, but would like to know whats in it. Thanks!

Louise - Beauty Editor said...

Hi Melissa,

Here is the list of ingredients of O’slee Rosehip BB Cream HD Flaswless:

Aqua, 2-Ethylhexly-p-methoxycinnamate, Titanium Dioxide, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate
Glycerin, 1,3 Butylene Glycol, Rosehip Extract, 4-Methylbenzylidene Camphor, Isotridecyl Isononanoate, Dicetyl Phosphate/Ceteth-10 Phosphate, Dimethicome, Stearic Acid, Triisostearate, Squalane, Polymethylsesquioxane, Iron Oxide Yellow, Glyceryl Stearate(and)PEG-100 Stearate, Vitamin E, Avobenzone, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Germall Plus, Xanthan Gum, Methyl p-Hydroxybenzoate, Allantoin, Iron Oxide Red, Disodium EDTA, Triethanolamine, Propyl p-Hydroxybenzoate, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Iron Oxide Black, Ylang Oil, Dibutyl Hydroxy Toluene

Blog Widget by LinkWithin