23/11/2009

OPI Hong Kong Collection SS 09/10



OPI is going to launch a Hong Kong Collection, it immediately catches my attention, I am happy that they are inspired by the Pearl of Orient, a name for Hong Kong as known to people in the world. This collection includes 12 shades:

- Bling Dynasty

- Red My Fortune Cookie

- Hot & Spicy

- Dim Sum Plum

- Jade is the New Black

- Suzi Says Feng Shui

- A Good Man-darin is Hard to Find

- Lucky Lucky Lavender

- Meet Me on the Star Ferry (I love this name, sounds romantic)

- Panda-monium Pink

- Pearl of Wisdom

- I'm Chop-Ssticking to My Story

Personally, I think it's more like a old Hong Kong, like in the 60s/70s, especially from the setting above with the boat, and also the hair style and chunky accesssories (below). As for colours, Mathilda's favourites are Red My Fortune Cookie and Suzi Says Fung Shui.






This collection is set to be in stores in February 2010.

(Photos credit: P'ssion)

Sidenote: Dell has launched OPI X Dell laptop, so nice! I like No Room for the Blues by OPI.

No comments :

Blog Widget by LinkWithin