15/07/2008

Laneige TV commercial

Just saw a blog today with a TV commercial on it, so I thought I could also do the same, so I was searching some TV commercials. (Side note: I always find commercials outside Hong Kong funnier, e.g. Thailand) Anyway, I found this about Laneige Stylish Body Smoother and Stylish Body Pearl with Jeon Ji-hyun, she's famous in Korea and Hong Kong. I think she's quite cute, but not pretty.

Back to the product, at first I didn't really know how it works, I don't think it could be THAT shiny (as shown on the ad). I guess it would be great for parties! Ok, the brush is for the legs and arms and the puff is for applying to areas like neck and decollete. See the TV commercial, then you will understand.

But would the shine be gone very soon? Well, it doesn't really matter, does it? As long as your first appearance is sharp and pretty, it's enough. :)

No comments :

Blog Widget by LinkWithin