18/07/2008

Boring hair smelling good

Thinking of changing my hair style these days, it's always when it gets hot then I want to have my hair cut short. I have been checking out some celebs hair styles, and I quite like Posh Spice's, but well I think I won't get that at the end because we Chinese have different "hair" from western people, our hair is not as soft, and especially mine, if I get her hair style and don't use hair drier to style my hair every morning, I'd better wear a hat to work. So...this one is not for me.

By the way, the main reason I captured Victoria's picture is the one of her and her son, it's funny how their styles contrast. She's looking cool and glamorous, while her son is looking like a rice dumpling, thick and non-stylish with the scarf wrapping round his head...haha! I just want to laugh when I look at this pic.


So, no straight short hair, then I move on to my other choice, curly long hair with volume, it's easy because I have lots of hair, thick dark hair, but I normally dye it brown. And this is the hairstyle I want to have, and the colour too. Hehe, I like this kind of curly hair because I don't need to comb ever after. Yeah! Seriously, whenever I have curly hair I never ever comb it, suits my laziness.

Ok, I need to figure out a date to fix my hair, they are getting more and more outrageous.






Although I am lazy in combing, but I am not stingy about the shampoo and conditioner, I like my hair to smell nice and feel good, so I try different brands from time to time.

Here are some good shampoo and conditioner suggestions:


L'Occitane
Lavender Clarifying Shampoo
Almond Apple Hair Conditioner (Normal & Fine)


Burt's Bees
More Moisture Raspberry & Brazil Nut Shampoo
More Moisture Raspberry & Brazil Nut Conditioner

Sometimes I do treatments too:

L'Occitane
Shea Butter Ultra Rich Hair Cream
(I really like the smell of L'Occitane's shea butter, like babies' smell)


Phyto
Phytocitrus Vital Radiance Mask

1 comment :

Lovera | Your Way to Radiant and Beautiful Skin said...

The famous Victoria of the former spice girl look nice on her hair but i think she needs a change of style to be more fit to her very active lifestyle.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin