14/10/2008

Online shopping saves money

Last week I was visiting the beauty blog I always go to as usual, I was shocked when I saw the post by that blogger which read sth like "I would be posting much less often as usual since the global economy crisis is really severe and I won't complain even though I have to work 16 hrs every day. It's already better than many people who lost their jobs..." It striked me because it feels like it's really hitting every tiny corner of the world, and this makes me even more incline to go shopping online. It's good because I don't have to go out which saves transportation cost, and the things I buy could arrive right at my doorstep. I don't have to be bugged by sales people. It saves a lot of hassle.

Under this kind of economic situation, everyone is trying to save a penny whenever they could, so are you going to go out less and shop more online? Or would you still go out but do more window shopping? What do you think?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin